Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Card

This is my 2nd time making my own card after seeing the lovely tutorial from my dear blogger friend Marianne on how to make a teacup card that has a pocket inside to slip in a tea bag. I now made another card from a stacked teacups picture that I printed out from the internet coz I can't draw :( , then I use my leftover scrapbook papers to cut the outline of the teacups then glued it onto the card and stack them one at a time. I use different scrapbook papers for each cup to make them more real instead of using the same paper.


It's Monday and I'm feeling like baking some cupcakes as hubby is back to work and I've been spending a few hours bloghopping looking at lovely blogs by lovely people, so many talented and crafty people and I'm having a headache because each time I saw a lovely blog I swoon with amazement and they inspire me that my brain just can't cope with each ideas from each blogger in my head and I'm not sure which one first that I'm going to make (copy). *Grins*

Linked to:


Mosaic Monday

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I'm sure anyone would love to receive that. Isn't the internet great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful make miss tea! Love the tea bag idea. Photos of cupcake please! Your hubby is a very lucky man, mine would love to come home to baked goodies lol. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card!! You have more of an imagination than you think. Soon you will be creating your very own ideas, I promise!! Don't sell yourself short, Miss Tea. Certainly will have to use this card on Tuesday's post, also...

    Have a great Monday,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous!!! I bloghop every morning while I drink my coffee and am always amazed by the talent that's out there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card - what a lovely idea to use different papers for each one too!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree...so many amazing, talented ladies out there! Brain overload...but lots of smiles. Your card is so cute!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so beautiful tea cups. It is absent in my garden ...
    Best wishes,
    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omigosh, what a wonderful project! Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Mosaic Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, I'm glad that you swoon as well since you will find a lot of that going around on Pink Saturday...lol! Loved your card and the fact that you can stick a little tea bag in there.

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Tea, your tea card is just gorgeous. I love how you made your tea cups and put it all together.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...