Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bake a Boo!

I've been in the mood for baking lately and for this Pink Saturday I'm sharing one of my favorite Baking book recipes from Zoe Berkeley. It has a cute pink cover as well as colorful and wonderful pictures inside.


I have one sick puppy in the house right now, my husband is feeling poorly since yesterday that he had to stay at home, he's been coughing and feverish last night that both he and I didnt get much sleep, I hope everyone else have a healthy and blessed weekend and Happy Pink Saturday! :)


Linked to:


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely book! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he is feeling better soon. Loved the book, by the way.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope hubby feeling better soon, i also hope you dont catch the illness either! The cook book looks really cute. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband has been sick too---hope they both get well soon!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...