So it works! I'm ecstatic! then I brave myself to do the real deal.
1. I sew a plain white pillow cover the size of A4 or abit bigger.
2. Then I fill the pillow cover with newspaper coz I dont want the ink to seep through to the back cover.
3. I printed out an A4 size of a design and use the Mirror effect in photo editor.Please note that I use InkJet printer, i dont think it'll work on Laser printer coz you need the ink to seep through to the fabrics and you'll be putting the design face down.
4. Pour a little liquid from Mr.Muscle or Citra Solv into a small bowl and you'll need a glove if you so wish (I didnt) and a small paint brush.
5. Put the design face down and tape the corners so it wont move around and secured.
6. Brush the design with Mr. Muscle, do not over soaked it or the Ink will get everywhere and make the design blur. Then use the back of the spoon to press the design that already wet so it would transfered to the fabrics more firmly, do this tapping with the spoon 2 to 3 minutes then you can see the result!
For more detailed Tutorial, you can find it here
I made three pillows with different designs from The Graphics Fairy, I made one with my husband's and my name's on it with the date of our wedding, not perfect as this is my first try but I kinda happy with the results though there's blur here and there, or i get impatient and peek if the ink has seeped through but it didn't :)
I bought a set of 4 Linen napkins from £1 store awhile back and it's the perfect size to make them as pillows coz they have laces around them :)