Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Time for Tea on The Patio

I'm glad I did the chair decoupage yesterday (on my previous post) coz then today i have something to post for Tea Time Tuesday :)

Just a simple tea table for myself, I didn't have time to bake anything but I have a leftover victoria sponge cake that I made over the weekend to accompany my tea time.


Excuse the dying tulips in the pot that I sometimes forget to water (sigh) and a rather sorry lonely looking of that leftover Victoria Sponge Cake. I spent alot of time when it's sunny on the patio in my backyard doing craft projects or play with the cat and of course drinking tea. I wish I had a big garden with green grass and lots of colorful flowers like most people but that's just my wish :)


I made the cross stitched pillow on the chair, The teacup is from colclough which i bought in charity shop that I might use it for another project making a teacup/teapot table lamp, the mini cake stand was bought also in charity shop as well as the teapot :)

..and I love reading those Little Tea Books.



Linking to:


Rose Chintz Cottage


21 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful - would love to have a sit in the sunshine and have cake on your patio, the chair looks fabulous :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect spread for a sunny day - it looks beautiful, enjoy!!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful spot for tea! love your cross stitch pillow. happy tea day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tea area you've created, Susan!
    Your cross stitching is sooo pretty. You must always keep creating beautiful things.

    Many blessings today and always,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi: Everything looks so cute and so perfect! Have a blessed Easter. Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Especially with your customized touches of the decoupaged chair...which is lovely...and your cross stitched pillow. You clever girl! Happy Easter!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed my first visit here to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet setting for tea, Susan! Love the little chair with your sweet pillow on it! Happy Easter to you and thanks for stopping by for tea with me.

    Blessings and hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing it looks warm and sunny where you are - save me a seat - I'll be right over. I'm so tired of rain and cold.
    Your setting is beautiful and I love your teapot and teacup.

    Have a blessed Easter.

    hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty!! I can just picture myself there now...

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your "tea table" looks so pretty!

    At the moment there's no baking for me just melting lots of chocolate to make Easter nests to take into work tomorrow!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How nice that you set a little table for yourself and have tea! It looks lovely and your cake looks really yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I find your little tea corner very cozy and enjoyed joining you today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your garden tea time looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All in all it is a beautiful setting! Forget about the wilting tulips! You are very artistic and creative. You go girl!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  16. super sweet & lovely setting! Love the ambiance!.. comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful place to take tea! i love your makes all so pretty :) the cake doesn't look that bad either I wouldn't say no to a piece!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Were we sisters in another life??? I love your blog! I don't know how I stumbled here but so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your tea arrangement...so pretty!

    My daughter has a tea cup chandelier in her shabby chic room

    http://fancyfrugallife.blogspot.com/2011/02/chabby-chic-glam-room-reveal.html


    Thanks for visiting FFL!

    Lina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...