*400g white "Melt and Pour" soap base
*2 drops of cranberry liquid color
*50 drops of your choosen fragrance oil (i used strawberry)
*Spray bottle filled with surgical Spirit
*square or rectangular silicone baking mould
*Heart shaped cookie cutter or any other shape
*Ribbons and wooden skewer optional
1. Melt the "Melt and Pour" soap base in a microwave till fully melted and become liquid.
2. Then add your fragrance oil, stir slowly
3. Add your liquid color and stir again.
4. Then pour it onto your baking mould, slowly
5. There will be little bubbles but no worries coz when you spray the surgical spirit the bubbles will disappear, but hey, nothing's perfect :)
6. wait till the soap hardened, i tend to leave it as long as i can but you can always check from time to time up to half hour perhaps? but it doesnt take long for the soap to hardened.
7. took out from the silicone baking mould and start using your cookie cutter to make any shape you want and you can even skewer two holes on it to put ribbon if you desire. That's it! it smells good!
Happy Weekend everyone!