Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Everything Alice

I've been eyeing this book for ages coz i do love everything Alice in Wonderland. but my patience paid off when hubby bought it for me for Christmas via amazon, i must say my wishlist doesn't get any shorter coz i love reading and there's always something new to add in my amazon book wishlist :)


The cover of the book is just adorable and there are so many beautiful illustrations and pictures inside the book that i'm drooling and wanting to make but have to wait til i have the materials to make them. I just wanted to share a few of the pics with you :)

Im also lucky enough to get another book on Doodle Stitching, it comes with a cd so i can just print out whatever design i want from the book without having to trace it from the book :)


..and i managed to pick up the latest issue of Mollie Makes from my local news agent, i'm so going to enjoy reading and flipping through the pages with plenty of cup of tea :)


PS: I'm being naughty just because Cath Kidston is having up to 50% SALE so i can't resist ordering a few things :P

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment on Miss Skinny Snowman. Just wanted to tell you that the snow pictures were sent to me by my brother-in-law where he lives. We live in Southern California, and don't see much snow here unless we go high in the mountains. Whenever I look at pictures, it is such a sight to me. Oh how Jess loves Alice In Wonderland. I really like your book..so many creative ideas. The stacked up tea cup is my favorite. Have a sweet day, Susan.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that doodle book looks fantastic! And you have now convinced me to take another look at the CK sale! I should be good shouldn't I? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be busy! Will look forward to all your new creations this year!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Susan, I love your books. There are so many lovely things to create. And knowing you, you will be as busy as a bee and they will look so wonderful! I can't wait...
    Here's to the Hubby for getting his adorable wife the things she loves.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proof that waiting does sometimes pay off!

    Can't wait to see what you treated yourself too from CK!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous books cant wait to see what you make from them x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of both those books. Do share any doodle stitching you do (I just adore the little gnome one..so cute). Have fun browsing through the magazine with your cups of tea. Thanks for letting us know about the 50% sale at Cath Kidston..very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my I LOVE that doodle stitching book, I would like that for inspiration for cookies and cupcakes, it is so cute! I love Alice themed items, they never get old. Have a great week, Susan. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my! What fun, Susan!! Alice and Wonderland cookies sound yummy, indeed. What a great gift, and I know you will make the best of it. Your hubby is grand!

    Here's to having lots and lots of fun with creating. I like the paper doll idea. I am think of doing that with my new children's book series.

    A cup of tea sounds wonderful...so I'm off to have one.

    Joy and peace to you always,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That book has been on my wish list for a while too, it looks stunning. I love books that have so much character and charm about them, will definitely be looking out for this now.
    I just can't resist anything Alice themed! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...