Thursday, December 15, 2011

Let it Snow..

I don't know if we who live in the south will ever get snow this year or not but i do hope we do get snow though i know hubby prays the opposite! anyways, remember the crocheted snowflakes i did awhile back? I finally had time to finish it (about 40pieces) and hang them up on the window.


Our Tv has decided to go weird on us these couple of days, hubby is worried that it might stopped working anytime soon considering it's already 8 years old so he decided to order a new one via amazon and told me that it'll be our christmas gift..(what?)


But i do hope he got my hints to check my books' wishlist in his amazon account and at least buy me something from the wishlist! :P

I got a cute Christmas card from the gorgeous Lakota and it's pink! Thank you!


I'm going to try making a few things from Tilda's Christmas Ideas book that i bought awhile back. Will keep you posted when i succeeded :P

12 comments:

  1. Good morning Susan,
    Oh, I am loving your crocheted snowflakes! I would love to be able to do that. They look so pretty and perfect for the season; good job! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crocheted snowflakes are inspired, Susan. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're really really pretty - aah, maybe next year I'll get around to it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a collection that my mother made me that I treasure. My crocheting leaves MUCH to be desired! Yours are lovely!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your snowflakes at the window, so cute!! we had the real thing here this morning which cause a lot of traffic problems but it has just about all gone now! I love this Tilda book the pictures are gorgeous, hope you find something to make.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your snowflakes, what a wonderful collection. Maybe time for a new tv, 8 years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...ahh...you make smile. I know, right? I mean we all want a good TV, but that's the gift? Sweet hubby, he's trying to gift two birds with one seed. But gratitude and an open heart can work miracles.

    Your snowflakes are so pretty. About 6 years ago we actually got snow on Christmas eve, which here in SE Texas is a real Christmas miracle.

    Have a lovely day,
    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. The crochet snowflakes are beautiful x
    Hope you have a wonderful christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a shame about the tele..naughty tele naughty! I sure hope you will get a few of the books you wanted though..I will keep my fingers crossed for you (plus I have heard you have been a really good girl this year! ;P)

    I love the crochet snowflakes..they are beautiful! You sure have been one busy lady :)

    It is snowing a bit here this morning, but I don't think any of it will stick. Like you, I love the snow and was wishing and hoping for a white Christmas :)
    Have a lovely week...soon it will be the big day!!

    Hugs Magie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful snowflakes, puts my paper ones to shame lol! I love how you have hung them, so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...